Hello Bin Weevils!
A collection of eye-popping fireworks have arrived at the Garden Shop! Put on your own weevily fireworks show in celebration for Bonfire Night tomorrow! Remember, remember the 5th of November!
Have a great night tomorrow, enjoy watching all those wonderful fireworks! Don’t forget about safety – always make sure you’re safe near fireworks! Why not host a weevily firework show in your Bin Garden? These firework garden items look amazing! Follow our safety tips to make sure you’re safe…
- Fireworks are fun to watch, but they aren’t toys! Never play with fireworks.
- Make sure your parent or guardian reads all instructions before starting.
- Stand far back from any lit fireworks – remember safety is important!
- Keep a bucket of water nearby in case of accidents.
- When using sparklers, hold them away from your face & clothing.
- Keep all pets indoors during a firework display.
- Never light a firework near petrol or any other flammable liquids.
- If a firework doesn’t go off, do not go near it! Remember, safety first!
Have a fun night tomorrow! Do you like our fireworks display right here on Weevily Wonder? Keep viewing to see some wonderful fireworks! Stay safe & enjoy those FIREWORKS!